Compensation: Hourly | $13-$16 | Tipped
Availability: Full-Time | Shift: Morning, Afternoon, Weekends, Flexible
Experience Needed: | Job Category: Catering, Kitchen, Support
Colonel Mustard wants YOU in the KITCHEN with a KNIFE!
Join the HAPPIEST KITCHEN IN TOWN!
Kitchen Team Member duties include preparing made to order food quickly and accurately, keeping the kitchen clean, preparing basics like salads, sauces, etc (as needed) in a non-corporate, busy environment.
What we’re looking for:
* Food service experience preferred
* Basic food safety understanding and practice (ServSafe preferred)
* Understanding of meat and cheese slicing operation, maintenance and cleaning
* Catering experience a plus
* Minimum 16 years of age
* Ability to follow set procedures and directions
* Good knife skills are a plus
* Conscientious, ethical, initiative
Work schedule is flexible based on need, desire and ability. Open 9AM-4PM every day.
Great for those who prefer to be home for dinner and not work late nights.
Benefits include great hours, TIP SHARE (for the kitchen too), supplemental insurance assistance, tasty food, and a DRAMA-FREE kitchen!
- making sandwiches, salads & soups
- slicing meats & cheeses
- stocking refrigerators & freezers
- washing kitchenware & running dishwasher
- preparing the kitchen in the morning
- cleaning/closing the kitchen in the afternoon
- FOH support as needed
- other duties as required/requested
Available Benefits: Store Discount, Meals