Your Resource for Hospitality Work in Colorado
The Colorado Restaurant Association Job Board is built for you – restaurant operators and restaurant workers – to simplify the hiring process for the Colorado hospitality community and connect you to one another. We want it to be easy and efficient to locate career opportunities in the restaurant industry, as well as offer them.
The best talent in Colorado is here, so let’s get to work!
Voices of the Industry
Recent Job Postings
Restaurant Manager | Panzano Restaurant
Compensation: Salary | $50,000-$60,000 | Not-tipped
Availability: Full-Time | Shift: Flexible
Experience Needed: | Job Category: Management
Create an exciting, innovative, and memorable dining experience for all guests. Lead a wellrounded and knowledgeable front-of-house team. Proper guest service requires an employee staff that is thoroughly trained in service etiquette, product knowledge, and makes every effort to meet the needs of each and every guest. You’ll act as an advocate for the restaurant, be a creator of ridiculously personal experiences, and develop relationships with guests that will compel them to return.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Lead service education through; daily line-ups, new server, busser, host and bartender
• Ongoing development programs.
• Daily evaluation of restaurant service performance.
• Coordinate timely food production.
• Supervise all non-supervisory employees.
• Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Kimpton’s policies and applicable
• Interview, hire, and train employees; plan, assign, and direct work; appraise performance;
reward and discipline employees; address complaints and resolve problems.
• Provide regular, timely and honest evaluations of team’s performance and potential.
• Communicate with management, employee and accounting staffs, identifying qualified
personnel and providing the necessary training as positions open.
• Assist in filling any open positions with qualified internal or external candidates.
• Implement and conduct ongoing training programs for new and existing management and
• Work with the Chef to provide excellent quality and presentation of all food to the guests.
• Participate in evaluation of food product, kitchen employee performance, and development
of product consistent with our market position.
• Develop a selection and pricing strategy of all liquors and wines, and supervision of their
• Work with the General Manager to create financial objectives for the restaurant on an
annual basis through the budget process.
• Meet financial targets in the sales area by executing and enhancing the annual marketing
plan, reacting quickly to new opportunities, running consistently high operation standards,
and effective utilization of marketing funds.
• Meet budget in all areas of cost control with consistent focus on cost of sales and payroll.
• Responsible for the daily cleanliness of all areas of the restaurant both internally and
• Coordinate service area maintenance when necessary.
• 2 years of management experience in Hospitality or similar industry.
• Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality, Restaurant, or Culinary Management is preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills, problem resolution skills, and organizational
• Passion for creating and personalizing guest experiences.
• Food Handler Certification (if applicable).
• Flexible schedule, able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays when needed
Available Benefits: PTO and Paid Sick Time, Health/Vision/Dental Insurance, 401K Retirement Plan, Short-Term Disability Insurance, Long-Term Disability Insurance, Wellness Reimbursement, Educational Reimbursement, Store Discount, Meals
How Do You Apply? External Website
909 17th St.
Denver, Colorado 80202