Your Resource for Hospitality Work in Colorado
The Colorado Restaurant Association Job Board is built for you – restaurant operators and restaurant workers – to simplify the hiring process for the Colorado hospitality community and connect you to one another. We want it to be easy and efficient to locate career opportunities in the restaurant industry, as well as offer them.
The best talent in Colorado is here, so let’s get to work!
Voices of the Industry
Recent Job Postings
Full Time Barista | Bardo Coffee House
Compensation: Hourly | $18 to $28/hour | Tipped
Availability: Full-Time | Shift: Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Weekends
Experience Needed: | Job Category: Barista
The Bardo Coffee House in Wheat Ridge is looking for baristas to join our team. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, motivated, and reliable. We train! Big plus if you have flexibility to work shifts at both locations (Denver & Wheat Ridge) and availability on weekends!
Come work with our family - and it is a family. We're a small company, but we take the business of coffee in a serious and big way, yet maintain a casual, non-corporate environment. Your gender, your gods, your sex life, your skin color, or your “bigshot” uncle don’t matter to us or make a difference around here. The Bardo Coffee House is a progressive and open-minded meritocracy. If you’re smart, passionate, and good at what you do, come as you are. We want to work with you!
Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings, and Closing shifts, 32 to 40 hours a week (depending on your availability).
(Shifts are usually 5am to Noon, 8am to 2pm, 11am to 5pm, 2pm to 8pm or 7pm to 1:30 am)
Pay: $11.75/hour plus tips (tips average $6 to $16 an hour depending on the day of week and time of day) + Health Insurance
Strong opportunity for advancement with a growing company
Front of House Barista
Reports to: Supervisor
Location: Wheat Ridge, CO
FLSA Status: Full Time, Non-Exempt
The Front of House Barista is responsible for preparing and serving orders and maintaining a positive atmosphere for customers.
• Maintain a positive attitude, smile and be polite with customers throughout the transaction
• Greet customers as they approach the cash register
• Take the customer’s order and prepare the order according to brand specifications and the customer requests
• Must have knowledge of menu items and recipes
• Effectively and efficiently complete financial transactions
• Maintain the balance of the cash drawer at all times
• Distribute and post marketing materials as required
• Maintain daily temperature logs
• Properly use station machinery and equipment
• Maintain a neat and clean beverage station, restaurant, and a presentable work area
• Assist management team with administrative functions and daily food prep
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
• Ability to work independently
• Possess good time management
• Proficient in basic math skills while handling cash
• Great customer service skills
• Flexibility to pick up extra shifts as well as closing shifts
• Ability to understand and follow directions given by management
• Requires the ability to work with hot food items, heated equipment, steam, noise and other at-risk conditions. Involves repetitive motion and long periods of standing
• Ability to climb a ladder to retrieve items, such as sleeves of paper cups
• Must be able to lift up to 25lbs and push, pull up to 30lbs
• Must be 21 years of age or older.
Desired Qualifications (preferred, but not necessary):
• Experience in the food service industry, or as a barista
• Big plus if you have flexibility to work shifts at both locations (Wheat Ridge and South Broadway)!
• Also, big plus if you have availability to work weekends
• Previous experience serving beer and wine
Available Benefits: Health/Vision/Dental Insurance, Store Discount, Meals
How Do You Apply? External Website
Bardo Coffee House
6150 W 38th Ave
Wheat Ridge, Colorado 80033