Your Resource for Hospitality Work in Colorado
The Colorado Restaurant Association Job Board is built for you – restaurant operators and restaurant workers – to simplify the hiring process for the Colorado hospitality community and connect you to one another. We want it to be easy and efficient to locate career opportunities in the restaurant industry, as well as offer them.
The best talent in Colorado is here, so let’s get to work!
Voices of the Industry
Recent Job Postings
F&B Manager | Devils Thumb Ranch Resort and Spa
Compensation: Salary | 65k - 70k | Not-tipped
Availability: Full-Time | Shift: Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Weekends
Experience Needed: | Job Category: Management
This position will take the lead in supporting and contributing to the mission and overall success of Ranch House Restaurant F&B operations, as part of the Devil’s Thumb Ranch family of properties.
The F&B Manager oversees all front of the house food and beverage operations of Ranch House Restaurant including employee oversight, guest satisfaction, service standards, beverage program management and menu development in conjunction with the culinary team. The F&B Manager is responsible for creation / collaboration with F&B management team on successful revenue generating efforts.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads overall organization and operation of food and beverage front of house operation and its staff.
- Assists Executive Director of F&B with developing and implementing new and innovative revenue generating strategies.
- Executes established business plan for food & beverage operations of restaurant.
- Ensures proactive communication with back of the house/culinary operation.
- Ensures highest level of guest service and satisfaction in line with DTR service standards.
- Oversees selection, training, motivation, development, and coaching of departmental staff.
- Leads training and product knowledge efforts for staff and assistant managers.
- Fulfill all administrative duties in a timely manner including scheduling, payroll, termination paperwork, performance reviews, completion of PANs etc.
- Follows established SOPs and create new SOPs as needed. Refer to Executive F&B Director for final approval before implementation.
- Assists with creating and maintaining restaurant budgets and allocation of resources accordingly.
- Tracks and submits financial data critical to the financial success of the restaurant- daily revenue reports, captures, forecasts, special events, promotions in a regular, accurate
and timely manner.
- Oversees purchasing, receiving, inventory, and rotation of all food and beverage.
- Assists with ensuring proper maintenance and operation of the restaurant equipment and facilities.
- Works the floor and acts as support staff in all positions as needed.
- Maintains ongoing and frequent contact with guests, solicits feedback and helps ensure guest satisfaction.
- Receives, investigates, and acts upon complaints from guests and employees to ensure resolution.
- Ensures highest degree of cleanliness for all F&B areas.
- Recycles any and all products possible in line with sustainability efforts; encourage and oversee staff to do the same.
- Assists with ensuring the cleanliness and sanitation as designated by management and the health department.
- Protects company assets through correct usage and prompt maintenance of tools and property.
- Completes other tasks/duties as assigned by Executive F&B Director, GM or Owners.
- Involvement and engagement with local community in order to build relationships, heighten visibility and solicit business.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time (more than eight hours)
- Some repetitive typing on a keyboard for extended periods of time
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work flexible schedule including weekends and evenings
- A four-year college degree or equivalent education/experience
- Minimum three years F&B management experience
- A strong knowledge of wines, beers and craft cocktails is required. 1st level Sommelier certification desirable.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications, to include Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Ability to quickly learn web-based computer systems
- Knowledge of F&B POS system
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Available Benefits: PTO and Paid Sick Time, Health/Vision/Dental Insurance, 401K Retirement Plan, Short-Term Disability Insurance, Long-Term Disability Insurance, Store Discount
How Do You Apply? External Website
Devils Thumb Ranch Resort and Spa
3530 County Road 83
Tabernash, Colorado 80478