Your Resource for Hospitality Work in Colorado
The Colorado Restaurant Association Job Board is built for you – restaurant operators and restaurant workers – to simplify the hiring process for the Colorado hospitality community and connect you to one another. We want it to be easy and efficient to locate career opportunities in the restaurant industry, as well as offer them.
The best talent in Colorado is here, so let’s get to work!
Voices of the Industry
Recent Job Postings
Assistant Pub Manager | Mountain Tap Brewery
Compensation: Hourly | $22-$27/hour DOE | Not-tipped
Availability: Full-Time | Shift: Afternoon, Evening, Weekends
Experience Needed: | Job Category: Shift Manager
Support the Pub Manager in leading the Front of House team at Mountain Tap Brewery! This hands-on role will have you supporting the Pub Manger and leading the charge of day-to-day operations. Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and leads with positive motivation. A passion for people, food, and craft beer are a must!
• Assist management team by maintaining consistency with daily managing duties in this hand’s-on position.
• Manage in the moment and make independent decisions guided by Mountain Tap policies and culture.
• Greet and seat customers as needed and provide assistance to servers running drinks and food as needed.
• Assist servers with comps, voids, transfers and general Point of Sale functions.
• Check out servers at the end of shifts; reconcile end of shift reports.
• Complete all closing duties and ensure building is properly closed and secured.
• Exceed guest expectations by providing a high level of service in a fun, fast paced environment.
• Be knowledgeable of all Mountain Tap Brewery menu items.
• Be well kempt and ready for work at the scheduled time of each shift.
• Maintain professionalism at all times with co-workers and guests.
• Represent and uphold Mountain Tap Brewery’s brand as defined by owners.
• Possess a strong understanding of all local, state, and federal health orders and ensure compliance.
• Maintain clear, concise, and consistent communication with both FOH and BOH staff.
• Conduct daily pre-shifts for FOH staff and attend weekly management meetings.
• Be able to perform all FOH roles.
● Exceptional attention to detail and effective communication skills.
● Strong leadership skills.
● 1 year of management experience and Point of Sale knowledge a plus.
● Ability to interact positively and enthusiastically with guests, co-workers and management.
● Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
● Ability to adhere to all company policies and ensure policies are upheld by all staff and guests.
● Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds.
Available Benefits: PTO and Paid Sick Time, Health/Vision/Dental Insurance, 401K Retirement Plan, Store Discount, Meals
How Do You Apply? Email Employer
Mountain Tap Brewery
910 Yampa Street #103
Steamboat Springs, Colorado 80487