Welcome to the Colorado Restaurant Association Job Board! We created this resource to be an easy-to-access space where hospitality job seekers and employers across Colorado can find one other. There’s never been a better time to join the restaurant industry, and, as you’ll see from the listings below, there are incredible opportunities at all levels of experience. Restaurant work is fun, gratifying, and more lucrative than ever; this industry builds and nurtures the Colorado communities we all love to call home. Find your work family today, right here!
Chef De Partie | Yardbird Table and Bar - Denver
Compensation: Hourly | 30.00 | Not-tipped
Availability: Full-Time | Shift: Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Weekends, Flexible, Full
Experience Needed: 2 - 3 years, 3 - 4 years | Job Category: Kitchen, Line Cook, Sous Chef
Founded by CEO John Kunkel, 50 Eggs is a James Beard nominated, multi-faceted, full-service culinary and hospitality firm focused on developing cutting-edge brands with unparalleled dining experiences. 50 Eggs owns and operates the award-winning Yardbird Table & Bar, CHICA, Spring Chicken, and WAKUDA, a bold, artful collision of time and culture, traditional and modern Japanese cuisine and seductive design created by world-renowned, two-Michelin-starred Chef Tetsuya Wakuda and 50 Eggs Hospitality CEO John Kunkel.
The Chef de Partie provides restaurant guests excellent food quality, consistency, reasonable prices, in an attractive environment, and with professional service.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Include the following (other duties may be assigned):
1. Assist Executive Chef & Sous Chefs in controlling food and labor cost, as well as purchasing, receiving, and inventory of all kitchen items as needed.
2. Train and inform present and future pastry cooks in the correct and proper job responsibilities and ensure they are being performed at a high level.
3. Maintain an extensive production knowledge and attention to detail with plating and taste quality of menu items in addition to being able to execute all recipes.
4. Ensure food quality is exceptional and is being presented as such and takes action to correct any mistakes or inconsistences
5. Regularly restock all kitchen supplies and food items required for service.
6. Update the daily production list to ensure efficient service.
7. Conduct inventory on a regular basis to ensure and maintain proper par levels.
8. Communicate with fellow management and service staff in order to address any issues or needs requested by guests and/or other employees.
9. Maintain a professional appearance and presence.
10. Ensure kitchen equipment is properly cleaned, maintained and stored; Be able to identify and use all kitchen equipment.
11. Properly label and date all products and ensure all products are being rotated on a first-in, first-out basis.
12. Ensure the cleanliness and sanitation of work areas and equipment according to standards.
13. Performs all other job-related duties as requested.
Qualifications and Competencies
1. Degree in Culinary Arts
2. Food Safety/Manager Certification
3. Customer/Client Focus Expertise in food product, presentation, quality and preparation along with menu concept and design.
4. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
5. Ability to write routine reports, purchase orders, and correspondence.
6. Ability to communicate to groups of customers or employees of the organization.
7. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
8. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
9. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
1. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to heat from the stoves and burners.
2. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; bend; walk; use hands or finger, handle or feel; talk; hear; see; and reach with hands and arms and requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies up to 50 pounds.
Available Benefits: PTO and Paid Sick Time, Health/Vision/Dental Insurance, 401K Retirement Plan, Store Discount, Meals
How Do You Apply? External Website
Yardbird Table and Bar - Denver
2743 Blake Street
Denver, Colorado 80205
The Colorado Restaurant Association is dedicated to the enhancement and success of Colorado’s foodservice industry. Founded in 1933, the CRA is the leading trade organization for the state’s dynamic restaurant scene. The CRA represents, educates, and promotes a $14 billion+ industry comprising more than 12,500 eating and drinking establishments and 295,000 workers. For more information, visit corestaurant.org.