Welcome to the Colorado Restaurant Association Job Board! We created this resource to be an easy-to-access space where hospitality job seekers and employers across Colorado can find one other. There’s never been a better time to join the restaurant industry, and, as you’ll see from the listings below, there are incredible opportunities at all levels of experience. Restaurant work is fun, gratifying, and more lucrative than ever; this industry builds and nurtures the Colorado communities we all love to call home. Find your work family today, right here!
Dishwasher | Yardbird Table and Bar - Denver
Compensation: Hourly | 19.00-22.00 | Not-tipped
Availability: Full-Time | Shift: Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Weekends, Flexible, Full
Experience Needed: 1 - 2 years, 2 - 3 years, 3 - 4 years | Job Category: Dishwasher, Kitchen
Founded by CEO John Kunkel, 50 Eggs is a James Beard nominated, multi-faceted, full-service culinary and hospitality firm focused on developing cutting-edge brands with unparalleled dining experiences. 50 Eggs owns and operates the award-winning Yardbird Table & Bar, CHICA, Spring Chicken, and WAKUDA, a bold, artful collision of time and culture, traditional and modern Japanese cuisine and seductive design created by world-renowned, two-Michelin-starred Chef Tetsuya Wakuda and 50 Eggs Hospitality CEO John Kunkel.
REPORTS TO: Executive Chef
KEY RELATIONSHIPS: Kitchen Staff, Stewarding Staff, F&B Staff
The dishwasher is responsible for properly cleaning and sanitizing all dishes, glassware, utensils and pots, as well as maintaining the dish room and dish machine. The dishwasher also assists with cleaning other areas of the restaurant as requested. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and property policies, practices and procedures.
• It is the primary responsibility of the dishwasher to perform a variety of janitorial duties and maintain cleanliness of assigned
• Receive soiled dinnerware, flatware, and glassware, placing items according to size and likeness on automatic dishwasher
• Remove washed dinnerware, flatware, and glassware from automatic dishwasher and stack them according to size and likeness
for future use
• Return items not satisfactorily cleaned for a second wash
• Sweep and mop kitchen floors
• Scrub walls and trashcans
• Pick up trash in kitchen and loading dock area
• Clean floor mats
• Perform all other job-related duties as requested
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Knowledge of basic sanitary guidelines
• Knowledge of basic dish machine operations, and ability to operate
• Ability to transport up to 50 pounds on occasion and up to 35 pounds regularly
• Ability to take initiative and exhibit flexibility
• A highly motivated and energetic personality
• Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Able to work flexible hours necessary including off hours, weekends and holidays.
• Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral form
Available Benefits: PTO and Paid Sick Time, Health/Vision/Dental Insurance, 401K Retirement Plan, Store Discount, Meals
How Do You Apply? External Website
Yardbird Table and Bar - Denver
2743 Blake Street
Denver, Colorado 80205
The Colorado Restaurant Association is dedicated to the enhancement and success of Colorado’s foodservice industry. Founded in 1933, the CRA is the leading trade organization for the state’s dynamic restaurant scene. The CRA represents, educates, and promotes a $14 billion+ industry comprising more than 12,500 eating and drinking establishments and 295,000 workers. For more information, visit corestaurant.org.