Welcome to the Colorado Restaurant Association Job Board! We created this resource to be an easy-to-access space where hospitality job seekers and employers across Colorado can find one other. There’s never been a better time to join the restaurant industry, and, as you’ll see from the listings below, there are incredible opportunities at all levels of experience. Restaurant work is fun, gratifying, and more lucrative than ever; this industry builds and nurtures the Colorado communities we all love to call home. Find your work family today, right here!
High School Consumer and Family Sciences Teacher | Weld County School District Re-8/Fort Lupton High School
Compensation: Salary | $45,500-$97,088 | Not-tipped
Availability: Full-Time | Shift: Full
Experience Needed: 1 - 2 years, 2 - 3 years, 3 - 4 years, 4 - 5 years, 5+ years | Job Category:
High School Teaching/Family/Consumer Science at Fort Lupton High School
- Minimum B.A. in Secondary Education with emphasis on Consumer and Family Science.
- Experience with vocational programs preferred
- Additional stipend for FCCLA vocational club sponsorship (Family, Career and Community Leaders of America).
- Additional Stipend for Culinary Club.
- Strong Background in Culinary and Nutrition Required.
- Fashion/Design experience Preferred.
- Colorado Teachers' License from Colorado Department of Education required.
- Vocational Credential required (hold or able to obtain).
- Strong background in standards and assessment preferred.
- Computer and Technology skills preferred
- Prefer ability to teach bakery/deli catering (the majority of classes are in this area), life management, relationships, and health classes.
- Bilingual/Biliterate in Spanish and English preferred.
- Computer and Technology skills required.
- Able to work as a team member.
- Experience working with diverse populations and second language learners preferred.
- Coaching available.
- All contracts/agreements for employment of personnel shall be subject to the approval of the Board of Education.
- Direct deposit of payroll is a condition of employment.
- No smoking is allowed in any Weld County School District Re 8 buildings.
- Selected applicant must comply with the District's Drug-Free Workplace policy.
- As required by the Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA), the selected applicant must verify, within 72 hours of employment, his/her legal right to be employed in the United States.
An equal opportunity affirmative action employer
In compliance with Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008, Colorado law and Board of Education Policy AC (Nondiscrimination/Equal Opportunity), Weld County School District Re-8 does not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, religion, ancestry, need for special education services, age, marital status, genetic information, or physical characteristics in admissions, access to, treatment, or employment in educational programs or activities which it operates. Complaint procedures have been established for students, parents, employees and members of the public. The following person has been identified as the compliance officer for the district: Superintendent, Weld County School District Re-8: 200 South Fulton Avenue, Fort Lupton, CO 80621, 303.857.3200, email@example.com
How Do You Apply? External Website
530 Reynolds Street
Fort Lupton, Colorado 80621
The Colorado Restaurant Association is dedicated to the enhancement and success of Colorado’s foodservice industry. Founded in 1933, the CRA is the leading trade organization for the state’s dynamic restaurant scene. The CRA represents, educates, and promotes a $14 billion+ industry comprising more than 12,500 eating and drinking establishments and 295,000 workers. For more information, visit corestaurant.org.