Welcome to the Colorado Restaurant Association Job Board! We created this resource to be an easy-to-access space where hospitality job seekers and employers across Colorado can find one other. There’s never been a better time to join the restaurant industry, and, as you’ll see from the listings below, there are incredible opportunities at all levels of experience. Restaurant work is fun, gratifying, and more lucrative than ever; this industry builds and nurtures the Colorado communities we all love to call home. Find your work family today, right here!
Server/ Bartender | Mountain Tap Brewery
Compensation: Hourly | $9.54 tipped minimum; tips average additional $40/hour | Tipped
Availability: Full-Time | Shift: Afternoon, Evening, Weekends
Experience Needed: 6 months – 1 year | Job Category: Bartender, Server
Mountain Tap Brewery is seeking upbeat and energetic individuals who are motivated to work in a fast-paced and casual brewpub in downtown Steamboat Springs. Our ideal candidate brings a passion for craft beer and artisanal wood-fired cuisine along with a work-hard play-hard attitude that embraces the mountain town lifestyle and is eager to engage with others.
● Representing and upholding Mountain Tap Brewery’s brand as defined by owners.
● Exceeding guest expectations by providing a high level of service in a fun, fast paced environment.
● Be knowledgeable of all Mountain Tap Brewery menu items.
● Must be well kempt and ready for work at the scheduled time of each shift.
● Must be able to work in a variety of roles from server to bartender and support.
● At least one year FOH experience.
● Current TIPS certification for on-premise alcohol sales.
● Exceptional attention to detail and strong communication skills.
● Ability to interact positively and enthusiastically with guests, co-workers and management.
● Knowledge of craft beer culture and brewing process a plus.
● Must be able to work weekends and holidays as needed.
● Ability to adhere to all safety policies.
● Experience with Revel POS a plus.
● Must be able to lift up to 40lbs.
Must be able to work weekends and evenings.
Available Benefits: PTO and Paid Sick Time, Health/Vision/Dental Insurance, 401K Retirement Plan, Store Discount, Meals
How Do You Apply? Email Employer
910 Yampa Street #103
Steamboat Springs, Colorado 80487
The Colorado Restaurant Association is dedicated to the enhancement and success of Colorado’s foodservice industry. Founded in 1933, the CRA is the leading trade organization for the state’s dynamic restaurant scene. The CRA represents, educates, and promotes a $14 billion+ industry comprising more than 12,500 eating and drinking establishments and 295,000 workers. For more information, visit corestaurant.org.